Friday, December 18, 2020

The process of filming


        Since we started this short film project it’s been a very fun and stressful time. Fun because it’s nice getting to do something new every once in a while and this was a little different then when we filmed our music videos and commercials last year for AICE Media AS. It was more detailed and more footage but overall it was a fun experience. Overall stressful as well because there was many complications while i filmed and it just made me stressed because Lúcio got injured and that kind of ruined things for me because i knew i needed to re-shoot but since he got injured like 2 days after we first filmed it was just bad. Our footage wasn’t the worst but it also wasn’t great and i was really upset because i could’ve done so much better but i had to work with we had taken so i can’t complain. It was fun getting to film with Lúcio and also working with him because he helped out a lot because with our his help i honestly don’t know what i would’ve done to get this short film done and i’m glad i had him to help me. Wiyh out him i would have no one to help me film this and no one in my group to help me brain storm what i woudl make and film the short film about.

To be honest my short film isn’t great but it honestly came out better than i thought it would’ve become. Of course i thought it was going to be great because i had everything planned out in my head but at the end it wasn’t the worst thing i’ve seen technically. 

At the end im very proud of what we have done and created, even though he got a bad injury we got everything done at the end and im very glad we did. My family and his family enjoyed watching and i hope others like it as well.

Overall a very fun experience for us both and my family as well since they helped with feedback and was there through the stressful times.





  

No comments:

Post a Comment