Sunday, December 13, 2020

Peer review- Family


After i was done asking my friends to tell me their opinions on my short film i waited for my parents to get home and tell me their opinion on my short film. First i asked my mother her opinion and she watched it and told me it was great and that she really liked it and i told her if there was anything i could fix or that she didn’t like and she told me she really liked it and that there was honestly nothing to fix overall.  She even asked me to send it to her so she could show my grandmother and my aunts and she said they loved it. Even though they couldn’t understand much because they don’t speak english but they loved it. I told them that i wasn’t 100% done with it and that i’m still going to re edit and maybe re shoot 

it but that i wasn’t completely sure but i’d be showing them the final product and everything soon and they said they couldn’t wait.


After talking to my dad i waited for my dad to get home and when he did i showed him the short film and let him watch it. After he was done i asked him what he thought about it he told me he liked it and that it was good. I asked him what his favorite part was and he told me it was the part where he gets injured but he said that there could have been more time at the end where it happens and that there could’ve been more action during it. He said i could’ve made the short film more about the injury rather than just the backstory and then the final game and then the injury.  but he did say he liked it and when he watched it he was with his coworker and his co worker said i did really good and that they are both proud of what i did, i told them that i will still be re editing and that i will show them the final and complete version in a couple days once im all done with everything and that i would send it to them.







No comments:

Post a Comment