Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Peer Reviews

         When i was all done with editing and just overall done, i texted my friend Sophia and asked her to watch my short film and i told her that it was for a school project and that i needed her opinion on it, her honest opinion. After she watched it she texted me saying it was good and since she's the type of person to not take anything serious of course she found the ending, when Lucio gets injured, funny. I did call her after to get her honest opinion and she told me it was good but that there was something missing and she couldn't place her finger on it. I told her i felt the same way but i had a feeling it was the footage and that there was honestly nothing else i could do because we aren't able to re film due to Lucio's injury. She agreed but she did say that was we had was fine and it worked fine as well. She found the end funny because the way he fell right after the shot and he was on the ground. I did agree that it was funny and that i should've made the injury part much longer.

    After Sophia, i texted my friend Jose asked him to watch my short film and i told him that it was for a school project and that i needed his opinion on it, his honest opinion. He agreed and texted me after watching it saying that he liked it and that it was really cool. I did the same thing i did with Sophia, i went and called him when he had his free time. After talking for a while he told me his honest opinion about the whole thing and he said that it was really good and that he has never seen something like that in his life before. I told him about Sophia's opinion and he kind of agreed but he said for him it was good the way it was and he also knew about that Lucio had gotten injured so he said it was really cool and funny that the day after we stopped filming he actually got injured. He thought it was ironic that we were filming a short movie about a soccer athlete who gets injured and then after were one filming he actually gets badly injured and isn't able to play for a while.






No comments:

Post a Comment