Monday, November 9, 2020

Planning for short film

     I will start filming after we create our websites and everything else. I have my schedule for when we do begin filming which will be during the weekend usually in the morning if we go to the park to film at the soccer fields or throughout the day when we film the other scenes at the house or in the car. The locations we have so far are the park, my house or the actors house, my backyard and his car. The scenes which take place at my house or his house will be done at night or throughout the evening during the weekends. At the park in the soccer fields will be done during the mornings o the weekends or when we are on break. The car scenes can be done whenever we have time left since they will be rather short. The participants will be me, Luisa, and the soccer athlete which is Lucio. I chose to have a small group, very small actually. Last years group was too complicated and always had issues. Due to Covid-19 we will be taking precautions, if other people are around we will be using masks and we will also be bringing hand sanitizer and gloves to be as safe as possible. For the props we have a simple set of props. There will be soccer balls, whistles, and the usual stuff that are in cars, bedrooms, anything in the house. For costumes it will be kept short and simple too. The soccer player when playing in his game will be wearing his soccer uniform and gear, the teams jersey, the cleats the socks everything. In the other scenes it will be normal casual school and staying home outfits. Such as jeans, plain or graphic t-shirt and normal shoes such as vans or Nikes. Overall everything could possibly change when we begin filming but hopefully even because of covid our short film will be great and all i have talked about in this planning blog helps me structure everything a little better and i hope it helps a lot at the end. I have known the actor for some time now and with his help i can finish everything i need and he will help out a lot by doing this with me even if it is stressful.


No comments:

Post a Comment