Thursday, November 19, 2020

Website Process

 For the website and building the social media accounts i had some majors issues which i then overcame them at the end. First I knew i had to open a new Gmail account for this whole process because it would have made it so difficult if i didn't do that. Then i opened my website account for me to start the website. After i was done picking the layout i wanted I began changing and adding pictures and I also began adding my pages and then added the titles and texts i needed for each page. After all that I began working on creating the social media accounts. It took me around 2 hours just to create the social media accounts. I began with Facebook which took the longest to make because Facebook does not allow your name to be something that isn't name appropriate, so then i just used my own fakebook account and opened a page just for the movie. After i created the  Instagram and twitter account which were both easy and fast with no complications. Then I created the YouTube page and i had lots of issues with that also because I accidentally connected my actual YouTube account with the one i was creating for the movie page. After that i began working on the rest of the pictures i had to add on and started fixing the little mistakes there were. On my website i added pictures of the people working on my movie, i added my parents as if they were the editor and the camera director but in the actual filming and editing and directing it is just me in end. On the day after i started working on my website I used my photography camera to take the pictures of the actor, the editor, and the camera director and i took my own picture because i didn't like how they took mine which is why it looks closer and less professional. I then had some difficulties getting my phone to connect to the camera so then i took my moms phone to do it and it worked so then i downloaded the pictures i edited them so they looked right and then i sent them to my email and saved it onto the computer and then added them onto my website.




No comments:

Post a Comment