Friday, November 13, 2020

Storyboard

 



        This storyboard was a little complicated to start for me because I had to think back at the script and think back at what I wrote and what scene would look like in m head. I pictured everything before I began drawing just so I would have an idea on what  to draw and how many pages I would need. At first I got everything down up until I was on page 6 of the storyboard. I started struggling on what scene I was doing and what i needed for that scene. At the end i got better and was able to finish everything and everything went down perfect. I started doing the storyboard on Monday and it took me a while to finish since i do not know how to draw too good, well at all as you can tell. I tried my best at the drawings but they just all look bad so i just kept going with what i was doing since the beginning. I tried my best to keep my visions realistic to what is going on in the world right now and i tried my best too keep most of the scenes either indoors or where there is not many people or any people at all. Due to covid-19 my parents and the actors parents do not want us to be put in danger just because of a school project so we are trying our best to be safe and have little to none encounters with other people because we do not truly know where everyone goes to. The park where we are going to film there are barely any people especially early in the mornings which is where were trying to go and film around 8 to 10am. That will be the only place some people go or could be there but we are going to take our precautions and be as safe as possible. Both me and the actor have known each other for some time and we know each others family and we know that were both safe and that we do not need to worry. We have both been tested and both are perfectly safe and healthy. With all of this i hope that we can make a great short film and that it comes out just we both wish it looked like and just as our storyboard is formatted.







No comments:

Post a Comment