Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Genre Choice For FIlm

 The genre i choose for my film would have to be a documentary. Since my film is about one of the best soccer athletes in a high school, i thought that it would be best to make it a documentary. To have a film about the background of the player. To know everything the player worked for to get where he was. What inspired me to chose this genre was the research i was doing for each genre. While i did some research i also watched som documentaries to know what i would be looking for and creating in my film. It encouraged me to take a bigger step, to create something better than just a simple film about a soccer player who gets injured. I thought hard about everything and i came to the conclusion that making this film into a documentary would be one of the best options to do. Each documentary has their own twist to them. Most talk about a murder, but for mine i just want to talk about how one of the best soccer players in a high school in a small town got where he is even after his injury. It would make an amazing documentary, to get to know the player, how he is a person, how he grew up, how his family is, how his teammates are and lastly how he got into all of his soccer career in the first place. I believe i dont need to tweak my pitch. My pitch was, "  A soccer athlete gets badly injured for the last game of season and he has to recover and overcome those obstacles for the next season.". If i did have to tweak my pitch it would be the smallest change due to the fact i am still going to have the injury and his recovery in the documentary,



   

No comments:

Post a Comment