Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Social Media


 Even though i worked on the social media assignment but i wanted to talk a little more about how i felt about it and how it was. Whenever i had a project at school, ever since i was little i would love to do the creative parts of the project. I would love to do those big boards with glue and coloring the letters and just making it all creative. So when my teacher assigned us this and it said we would have to create our own website, InstagramFacebook, and twitter account i was really excited. So i first began working on my website, at first i was so stressed because it wasn't looking the way i wanted it to look but then i started getting the hang of it. The website was my favorite thing to do because i could design it in any way i wanted When i was doing my website i started finding pictures i wanted to use and then i found the perfect picture and it was just perfect for the website and it matched the movie so well. The wix website itself has plenty templates for anything you want and i was really glad because then i had some ideas of what i wanted it to look like. My template was for a short film about a travel movie so the pictures were not what i needed and wanted. But after finding the pictures i added them and started working on editing the words and writing everything. Then after i was almost done with the website i started working on the social media’s which i had to add onto my website. The website itself took me around 2-3 hours, which was a lot. Then the social media’s took around another 2 hours because i had some complications with getting it all together and naming them. For Facebook it took me the longest because to make a Facebook account it has to be a real name, not a business name. So i had to open a page through my actual personal facebook account which i only realized after making two new emails and adding other numbers. Twitter and Instagram were the easiest since i, myself, have both and i knew how to create them and how easy it was.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment