Friday, April 17, 2020

CCR



This is my CCR and we had an extension which im 100% sure we all needed and were very grateful for. I had some issues making this, i had to re do it 3 time dues to some clips that were cut off and sometimes i kept messing up so it was difficult. But i truly had to clue on what to do for this CCR i had so many ideas but at the end this was the best i could come up with. I tried to be as creative as possible and i didnt want to speak for 12 minutes straight so i tried my best to cut everything out. i also had to cut it down into 4 videos because it truly wouldn't upload i tried 3 days ago but it just wouldn't upload or even load it was to big for me to even send it to my computer or even just upload it on here. My group was going to do a vogue inspired video, the ones they usually do to interview celebrities which is the 74 questions one. but due to corona we werent able to do that  due to the corona virus. we were going to meet up and do that video or something like that. bu we sadly couldnt and i hope you enjoyed that

No comments:

Post a Comment